Zesty and Powerful Reformer<br>Sarah Bertucelli<br>Class 5356

Zesty and Powerful Reformer
Sarah Bertucelli
Class 5356

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
Loved this class ! Perfect for those who are afraid of loosing muscular mass in the legs when aging (yes I am one of those, as 60 is getting near !). And moreover, the class is really fun to follow, with yummies stretches as a reward !
1 person likes this.
A new favorite - I wasn’t sure about trying this today because my back had been bothering me, but to my surprise, it feels great after this!
A new favorite - I wasn’t sure about trying this today because my back had been bothering me, but to my surprise, it feels great after this!
Caroline W
Love the standing variations! Thank you Sarah! 
Balanced and varied lower body work! I especially enjoy when yoga postures are adapted to the reformer 😀
Hi Evelyn ,  Thanks for sharing your experience.  YES to staying strong.  I am so very please to know you enjoy this class.  Take care:) 
Hi EvaMoves,  Thank you for sharing! I am so pleased that this class was helpful for your back.  Thanks for playing and take care:) 
Thank you Caroline W !
Hi Nadine T,  The apparatus is so versatile, I just love playing with new ways to achieve goals.  I am so grateful to know that you enjoyed this class and the yoga inspired sequence. take care:) 
1-10 of 22

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin