Pilates Teacher Pep Talk<br>Lesley Logan<br>Tutorial 5453

Pilates Teacher Pep Talk
Lesley Logan
Tutorial 5453

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Lori P You are AMAZING! You are the only person who can do what you do the way that you do it! You got this! That full moon was there for you to reflect, refine and remember why you are doing this! Because there are people who you are the ONLY person who can teach them. xx~LL 
Rachael S Brilliant! SO SO Happy to read this!! xx~LL 
Lynzi D
1 person likes this.
Thank you Lesley. Very good advice for new to seasoned instructors. 
https://www.pilatesanytime.com/account/profile.cfm?cust_id=143033$lynzid">Lynzi D awe that makes me so happy to hear! Thank you for letting me know xx~LL 
Janet Kennedy
You don’t know how much I needed to hear this! I teach my first classes this weekend and I am very anxious! You words gave me the reassurance I needed.
Janet Kennedy you're going to be great because you care so much! You got this!! xx~LL 
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much for your encouraging words! I needed to hear this.
BOO WILLIAMS
1 person likes this.
Hello Lesley. Thank you so so much for this chat. You are an inspiration. It is just what I needed. I woke up this morning thinking " I  don't know how to teach  or what to teach " I am passionate about Pilates and teach over 80 people each week. They always say how wonderful they feel. 
My beautiful son died from sudden cardiac arrest at 31 2 years ago. I am utterly heart broken. Teaching and doing Pilates has saved my life. So listening to you talk today was wonderful. Thank you for being a Pilates Angel. Thanks to Pilates Anytime as well for being a platform for many Pilates Angels. I would not be without it.  Boo Williams (Teacher in England. )
1 person likes this.
Jessica M awe so happy you found this when you needed it xx
BOO WILLIAMS you're amazing! Thank you for sharing your story with me. I am sorry to hear about your son's passing. The world lost a special light. You finding Pilates and teaching it to others is a gift to so many. You are giving all 80 people a week a new lease on life. How beautiful are you! I am so happy this is here for you to listen as often as you need. Your people need you and are so lucky to have your joy and spirit guide them. Sending you a big hug to England! And hope I can meet you IRL someday xx~L 
11-20 of 26

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin