Fluid and Energetic Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 562

Fluid and Energetic Mat
Amy Havens
Class 562

Watch this Class
Heidi......thank you! My students will love receiving this compliment and I agree....they are strong! I had two men that night, which is always fun. It pushes the gals that little extra bit...which they love too!
I always enjoy your classes Amy. There's something soothing in your delivery and voice. I loved the precision and articulation. I'm really stretched out now for sure. Thanks
Hi Jeff! I really appreciate your feedback, thank you very much. I value it highly!
My very first class with you. Loved it! Lots of wonderful variations on movements I've been doing for 15 months since joining P.A. Those "light toes" made all the difference on spin twist. Using bent knee while lying down for side kick gave me more focus (and results!) than doing it on upright bent knee. Thank you!
Elsabe D
Wonderful class! Thx Amy!
Joni! Nice to meet you and read your feedback, thank you so much! Glad you enjoyed class-- hope to talk to you again soon!
Thank you Elsabe!!
another great class... thanks!
Much appreciated Valerie, thank you!!
Hi Amy,
I wish I could take your class in person but I will have to settle for watching you on Pilates Anytime from Bozeman, MT which is the next best thing! You never let me down. I always enjoy your slight variations to traditional exercises and your excellent ability to que each exercise with your soothing voice. Thank you!
11-20 of 27

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin