Flowing Mat<br>Monica Wilson<br>Class 630

Flowing Mat
Monica Wilson
Class 630

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Brilliant ques especially for the open leg rocker prep- 'lift the chest with the stomach not with the low back'
love the workout...do you have tips for holding my head off the mat without tention? My neck gets stiff and hurts if I hold my head up more than a few seconds...any tips?
Enjoyed the class, also loved the cue of lifting the chest with the stomach. But, my neck really gets sore if I don't hold it with my hands. Can you comment on protecting the neck during upper body lifts. I am working as hard as I can in the core it doesn't seem to help. Thanks
This was so nice, I'm going to do this again for my morning wake up routine.
ditto as above, lovely class, great cues for alignment, lots of information.
however a lot of lifting the head and neck gets tired. aware that this needs building on, but more levels options for neck would be good. wouldnt class this as level 1 though for this reason. otherwise fab really enjoyed it.thanks.
Nice class. I combat the neck fatigue by choosing to support my neck with one hand in certain poses. It doesn't work for all of them - but it helps.
I'm sold on Monica as a teacher. I'm in my trial period and will be staying with Pilates anytime due to her excellent teaching.
i feel good! thanks a lot
Laurence Brown
Excellent Class, It really helps me build my power house. Helps my breathing also. My body can really feel it when i am finished.
Monica Wilson
Hi Laurence, I am so glad to hear your body feels great after this class! I hope the breathing emphasis helps you to stay well and that you come out of this home stay period to stronger then ever.  Blessings, Monica
1-10 of 11

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin