Tour of your Body<br>Brent Anderson<br>Class 667

Tour of your Body
Brent Anderson
Class 667

Watch this Class
What a refreshing class!
Fantastic class. I loved the opportunity to approach the exercises from a different perspective. Thank you!
Love the class, by mistake I pressed dislike on the iPad! Don't know how to undo that, sorry
This class brings body awareness to a whole new level! So much information that can carry over to not only Pilates workouts, but everyday body movements! Loved it! Thank you!!
Annalisa, thanks for saying that, I am glad you loved the class. I loved teaching it and look forward to many more with AP.
RT
1 person likes this.
This is what fantastic teaching is all about...would love to see more mat sessions from Brent..
Every time Brent teaches I am so thankful that he chose to specialize in Pilates. Joe would be proud too, I think. He could teach any movement form and would make it beautiful and fun to do. Can't wait for the next time he teaches @ Pilatesanytime.com.
Yes! Yes! Yes! :D
Kathy P
Loved this class so much. I just love the way Brent cues every movement and the transitions were perfect. Best of all it was fun! Makes me so glad I'm a Polestar gal.
2 people like this.
I am Polestar trained and continue to study with Brent whenever possible. His joy and love for Pilates is so inspiring! Although I have studied all the Pilates lineages, his is where my heart is. Thank you Brent for your special brand of magic!
21-30 of 89

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin