Fun and Playful Mat<br>Michael F. & Ton V.<br>Class 744

Fun and Playful Mat
Michael F. & Ton V.
Class 744

Watch this Class
Patricia W
2 people like this.
super flow, great cueing, many thanks and hopefully soon again;)
1 person likes this.
Wow, tough classical class, great transitions. This was my first tag-team class...thanks so much!
3 people like this.
Love these two...great pure session with interesting variations, ie. bicycling hundreds, rhythm changes in cross cross, twist in neck pull, beat seq in side leg series, rowing teaser, and pushups forward....thank you! Can't wait for MORE !
1 person likes this.
Loved the variations and transitions! Thank you, more please!!
Lovely lovely LOVELY!
I loved the variations and you guys did wonderfully keeping the integrity of the mat work. Love it!
RT
LOVED this class! Great to do a classical workout with such smooth transitions..love PA for bringing us such great instructors!!!
Beautiful class! Big thanks Michael & Ton from Finland! :D
1 person likes this.
A new favorite mat! So many great features!! Loved the opening sequence by Joe... all the variations for neck pull, corkscrew, side legs, teaser... but mostly loved the balance sequence at the end which educates us all on how hard our bodies work to be efficient. Thanks guys!! Awesome!
1 person likes this.
This is the class I've been looking for! Perfectly classical, fantastic transitions, great flow and lighthearted. I thought the teacher change was going to annoy me but it was done seamlessly. Loved it! Thank you.
1-10 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin