Joint Release Mat<br>Zayna Gold<br>Class 795

Joint Release Mat
Zayna Gold
Class 795

Watch this Class
Zanya... I have enjoyed all of your videos. I am especially interested in more about how you overcame SI pain and dysfunction. I have been dealing with it for 6 years now. I have been in out of physical therapy and it seems Pilates is the only thing that has provided some relief but not to the extent to say it is a "thing of the past".
Hi Michelle,

Thank you for your nice feedback. So many women have SI pain and dysfunction that is chronic. At our studios we have been able to make this a thing of the past for most of our clients by using the verbal cues in my #795 and #796 videos as a foundation. Reminding ourselves to "widen sacrum and low back" and to "relax and melt the front hip" help you release tension and compression of the joints around this lumbopelvic area. I am teaching a 90 minute workshop for SI issues and Pilates tomorrow Saturday 1 to 2:30 p.m. Do you live near Boston? Please email me at education@bostonbody.com so I can help you more personally. Thank you for reaching out! Zayna
1 person likes this.
Fabulous cues as always! Love taking your classes in Belmont, and so glad you are now online for me during travels.
Especially like your cues of releasing tension in neck, jaw, and hip flex ours. You always seem to say them at the exact time I need it. Fabulous and thank you! :)
1 person likes this.
*flexors ;)
1 person likes this.
I really love Zayna's presence--peaceful and calm yet there's depth to the workout. Zayna, I just completed the Balanced Body Barre training---love to see a workout or two on here!
Hi Brenda,
So glad you are enjoying my workouts and welcome to Balanced Body Barre! I have two Barre DVD's that you can order online at www.bostonbody.com. And of course I would love to do a Barre workout on PA anytime they want me to
great class, lots of excellent prep work for clients. "tip and lift" great connection.
Notme
1 person likes this.
Really great class. Really useful imagery. Thank you.
Thank you Karen!
1 person likes this.
Loved this! Zayna, you have a special talent. How do you make it so hard and so fun?
11-20 of 23

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin