Creative Reformer Variations<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 812

Creative Reformer Variations
Amy Havens
Class 812

Watch this Class
Thank you Janis.....I appreciate your feedback very much!
Amy, In response to your question to me (2 mths ago!!)...I have 3 yr old studio reformers with standard footbars. I tighten the knobs as much as possible but the platform still moves downward some when I am on it. Does everyone else out there that has Balanced Body equipment not have this happen with the platforms? When I called BB they said that the correct way to put the platform on was the reverse, with the shorter side over the springs but this just doesn't make sense to me. I appreciate any and all opinions on this!! PS..My jumpboards seem to not rest entirely against the footbar either...about 1/8-1/4 in short...????
Hi Judy.....I know you have called Balanced Body about this issue with your platforms and jump boards not fitting in securely, but maybe try again and see if you can talk to another person. I know they are 100% about safety as well and would want to know if a product wasn't holding up and/or functioning properly. Maybe take a picture and email it to them...they may be able to see your Reformer set-up and give better suggestions.
Thank you Amy Havens for a wonderful class- really enjoyed the hip flexor exercises on the box and kneeling quadruped work, as well as the skating and rotation series💜
21-24 of 24

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin