Comprehensive Cadillac<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 904

Comprehensive Cadillac
Amy Havens
Class 904

Watch this Class
Awesome class Amy! Loved every second of it! thank you!!!
Anita.....thank you!! So kind......
Amy: Great class...enjoyed watching you and Lea (give her a hug for me)..need some Amy time..hopefully get some time with you in January!
Susan!! Thank you so much and yes, I'll give Lea a huge hug for you....I know she'll love that! Yes I hope to see you too Susan! Can you belive it's almost the end of another year?!!
Great class Amy! I always love finding new ways to work with clients on the Trap Table. I also think it's really awesome how you personally reply to people who comment...I think all the instructors should try harder to do this.
Hi Devra! Thanks for commenting here...I find it highly valuable to dialogue with you all as it keeps me in touch with the Pilates Anytime community. I will do what I can to encourage my fellow teachers to do more of this too!! :)

Devra, I completely agree with you. I understand that the visiting instructors may not be available for comments, but certainly the regulars should endeavour to answer. Amy always makes us feel connected...in more ones that one. :)
....i meant, in more ways than one!...
Thanks guys!
Thanks again Amy...I turn to your classes time and again for the beautiful clear cues, classical methodology with lovely additions I haven't seen elsewhere and challenging choreography. I would absolutely love to see a full 60 minute cadillac or tower workout taught by you incorporating the ab series with either springs are bar. Thank you!
11-20 of 34

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin