Imagery-Focused Reformer<br>Troy McCarty<br>Class 1955

Imagery-Focused Reformer
Troy McCarty
Class 1955

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Thank you Troy. So well worth the time spent w/you, even if it is online! Hope to see more of you! Have a wonderful Holiday.
1 person likes this.
Hi Denee:
Thanks for watching my class. There are more classes coming. So happy you like my teaching!
1 person likes this.
Another solid class. Thanks for sharing your gifts!
1 person likes this.
The short box variation (pushing out as curving pelvis and rolling down) makes so much sense to me (as one who has tight hip flexors) I wish I had learned this from the start on the short box roll down as I think it would have trained me quicker on how to shut off hip flexors and rely more on glutes and core!
Hi Katy:
So happy the SB variation works for you. I have other classes on PA I hope you can have a chance to watch them. Thanks again for watching my class.
Viki:
Thank you for watching my class. I really appreciate it!
Perfection! Troy, I love your cueing and thorough explanations! Thanks for a great class. I really enjoyed it.
Lovely workout, a few cues that showed me something I've been phoning in. I will be adding that single leg piece to my personal single leg work. In case you were wondering Troy, over a decade later, I'm still trying to convince my left hamstring it has a job! Class flew by!
I'm always happy when I come across a class that I can do every move in. Thank you from a very determined 70 year old grandma who bought her own reformer so I have no excuses!
Wow this beautiful modification with the short box!!! 😱
11-20 of 29

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin