Flow and Combinations<br>Courtney Miller<br>Class 816

Flow and Combinations
Courtney Miller
Class 816

Watch this Class
Courtney Miller
Hi Everyone!! I've got some exciting news about my next Pilates Anytime visit!! For the first time ever we are doing a video Q&A between myself and all the awesome Pilates Anytime members ??!!! I LOVE getting all of your questions and comments, now it's your chance to get detailed explanations with a personalized message from me on camera! Comment below with your Pilates questions so I can answer on film during my upcoming visit this month!! Ask about: form and alignment, advancements or progressions, anatomy or Pilates philosophy, teaching tips and cuing, personalizing YOUR Pilates practice and more!! Questions must be received by end of the day TODAY in the form of a comment below ?? If you want to know the answer to a question, chances are a lot of other people do to! Let's help each other evolve, expand and inspire our Pilates! Thank you for all your love and support!!
1 person likes this.
Oh Courtney I absolutely love you! I often break your workouts into 2 classes cause I rarely have 50 or 60 mins straight to workout (2 kids under 2). I'd love to to see a level 2 or 2/3 express workout!! Anxiously waiting for your new classes to be posted.
1 person likes this.
Anxiously awaiting Courtney's new classes ........ It's been WAY too long!!! Cmon the suspense is painful lol
1 person likes this.
Loved this session. Courtney you deliver every time!
DJ
DJ
Only just discovered this one! Fab really great workout when are you going coming back?
Really great workout! I love how your classes flow so well Courtney. Excellent upper body workout, loved all the arms and back extension!
Z A
1 person likes this.
Courtney more please;)))
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! I loved using the wooden dowel it had such a different feel! You are the absolute best instructor! Hope we see lots more from you!!!
1 person likes this.
Courtney, I just loved this class. Went right into my favorites. Loved the creative variations. The flow was great and the whole body worked. I feel great! Thank you!
superclass!
51-60 of 79

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin