Upper Body Strengthening<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 949

Upper Body Strengthening
Amy Havens
Class 949

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Amy!! Fantastic, I used 1kg and 2 kg weights I feel so opened in my chest and getting Pilates workout with a little buffness, all for it! :)) You go on my fav list.
Perfect timing...throwing some resistance into my next session. Great stuff from barre warmup (sans barre) to the clan progression to the weighted lunges. As always Amy...thank you. Keep on keeping on!
1 person likes this.
I really enjoyed that. I have been looking for new ideas for side lying work. Great stuff!
Paola Maruca
1 person likes this.
Loooove it! I adore Amy, she always brings something more to each workout. That is exactly what my body needed today. I love the side hip work. I even added another balance component to the 'fin' exercise by extending my arm to the ceiling....Her cues are impeccable as usual and I always feel like I am in her classes and not in front of a monitor. Thanks Amy, you rock!
3 people like this.
Thank you all so much for your positive feedback and kind words! You need to know that your comments, suggestions, likes and feedback really encourage me as a teacher. I want to keep providing the best classes that I can, and it's with your help that I can do so. Thank YOU!!!
1 person likes this.
Bellissima! First in my favorite class! Thanks!
Grazie Mariolina!!
2 people like this.
Great, innovative class as always, Amy. I didn't have any hand weights available but I managed to make due with a couple of 16 oz. cans of black beans, lol. You're consistently one of my favorites because of your excellent cueing and precision.
Hi Jeff! 16 oz cans of black beans...perfect! Thank you for such kind words and positive feedback for me.....it means the world to me!!
my class stopped after 3 minutes happening more and more
1-10 of 39

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin