3rd Trimester Mat<br>Carolyne S.<br>Class 1043

3rd Trimester Mat
Carolyne S.
Class 1043

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
firstly, i am not pregnant. but i am seriously sore from gardening yesterday. i also have chronic back problems. i found this to be an invaluable resource in relaxing my body. i so appreciate unique workouts such as these...they are medicine for my body. thank you!!!!
Mmmmm... I'm 39 weeks and that was just so what I needed.
1 person likes this.
Loved this class. I did it every day for the last month of my second pregnancy. I successfully managed a VBAC for my second pregnancy and I think this class had a lot to do with it! Having read Carolyne's bio it resonates so much with me. As an ex dancer I stopped pilates during my first pregnancy because I couldn't see how I could safely continue to do the type of work I was doing previously whilst pregnant. I believe I ended up with a C Section partly because my body was not prepared. Doing this class was invaluable second time round in releasing my pelvis and pelvic floor for birth and I have no doubt it put me in a position where my body felt ready for birth in a way I was not prepared first time...Please pass on my thanks to Carolyne. Leonie
1 person likes this.
I love the tone of your voice
1 person likes this.
I love her voice so much. I would love to have meditation from her. I have two students who are now in their third trimester and will use a lot of these. Great help.
Very fit for me ,I am 38 weeks and 3 days pregnant ,after this class feel much better from my hip joint and sit bones .Thank you very much!
I thought loaded flexion was contraindicated once the diastisis had appeared. As there is loaded flexion in the roll down part at the beginning so I am confused now?
Hello Michie, once a diastasis has appeared during pregnancy then loaded flexion is contraindicated. However, not every pregnant woman will develop one. Also the roll down in this instance is supported by the ball and the spine lengthened half way through. This position is recommended for those looking at positions for natural labor and delivery and I include them in a class situation so the woman is prepared.
Marta M
Wonderful class, Wonderful Teacher..i Admirer so much.This class has been so Inspiring.Loved the meditation at the end of the class.Thank you so much Carolyne.
Hello Carolyne - thank you for this lovely class. You make all the work look gracious and effortless - yet we all know this is not the case :)) thanks again and hope till soon.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin