Mobilizing Mat<br>Tom McCook<br>Class 1084

Mobilizing Mat
Tom McCook
Class 1084

Watch this Class
Amazing!!
This class is just as refreshing as the first time I did it. I love all the info given w/each move. So very helpful. Anymore classes planned in the future? Hope so! Thanks Tom!
Denee ~ I'm glad you enjoyed this class. Tom filmed a few new classes in November and we will start to release them next week. I hope you enjoy those too!
Awesome class. tom's cueing is spot on. His gentle flow and rhythm is a perfect balance for opening up all those tight areas. Loved the extra yoga moves towards the end..
Tom you blow me away with your mindful movement knowledge, delicious cues (tipping sand out of the back pocket ) and glowing energy. Lots more Tom please Pilates Anytime #hopefulface
Thank you for the great feedback! Combining cues that match the actual design of the body with qualities of efficient, skillful movement is what I find most interesting in teaching movement. Thank you Pilates Anytime!!
YES TOM!! Amazing class I felt so weak and floppy before I started and now Im feeling so strong and contained!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
Thank you for targeting the upper middle back with multiple movements; it feels wonderful. This area is my nemesis in flexibility!
Sue B
i have just completed this workout this morning and feel absolutely wonderful, the moves felt flowing and challenging in a safe controlled way . Tom has a soft gentle manner and a soothing voice.I shall look forward to more workouts , thank you
Loved the clear precise cues and blending of classic with variations, thank you.
31-40 of 76

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin