Connecting to your Body<br>Debora Kolwey<br>Class 1549

Connecting to your Body
Debora Kolwey
Class 1549

Watch this Class
Rebecca Keene Forde
So lovely to hear your sunny voice and 'take class' with you again. As always you are so clear and so passionate.
I'm so blessed to have Debora as one of my teachers :) her passion, spirit and insight is a gift to us as a community. Beautiful class from the first to the last breath it was a joy.
Loved the class! Loved the cues, corrections and attention to each student. Would be a bonus to taken "in person" class from Debora!
As though the camera was off, beautiful true instruction and tenacity that could only come from Debora. Big Smoocharoni!
If I understand you Jessica, you are saying that you need not even look to the screen and are still being guided beautifully from Debora (that's what I think too!) AND! I think it's her birthday today! Happy Birthday Debora!
So great to workout with Debora this morning. Felt like I was in Boulder for the hour. Thanks for a wonderful, energetic and insightful class.
I feel nice and stretched after this class!
Vicente Diaz De Leon
Debora Kolwey is a Wonderfu teacher. She is my favorite of favorites. Thank you very much.
Deb, this is wonderful! My new hip is being introduced to Level 3!! What a beautiful lesson your articulate and deliberately given instructions...inspired me.
Hard to follow at home! Too much time spent on the individual person.
11-20 of 25

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin