Reformer on the Cadillac
Niedra Gabriel
Class 2030

Watch this Class
Loved this, thanks!
Niedra,
Hi my name is Shiri.
I want to share with you that you are my favorit pilates instructor((:
In regard to class 2030 I tried to do the short spine stretch with the yellow and the purple spring and could not manage to do it right, usually I have no problem to do that kind of exercises.
Do you have any cuing/recommendation that will help me succeed on doing it the right way?
Thnx,
Shiri.
Niedra Gabriel
Ma Shlomech Shiri? ( I am Israeli too - so always happy to know a fellow israeli is on this site.)
Regarding your question I am not sure what spring tension you are using ( I don't know what yellow and purple springs are like) .
If the springs are too soft or too hard or too long it can affect your ability to do the exercise. Your hight, can be a factor as well.
What type of equipment are you using? who is the manufacturer?

I need more information to be able to make suggestions to you. Please do write again and perhaps we can sort out what is going on for you.
Really enjoyed this class
Most favorite instructor yet! Wonderful class.
Niedra Gabriel
Glad you enjoyed the workout Casey - your photo is awesome! I looked at your bio and love your enthusiasm for learning and fitness.
Thank you Niedra! what a wonderful fun class. You and Rebecca work so well together, and I love the fact that you stop the session to help cue her into better alignment. Always a client.
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Patti, yes, real class, real cues and Rebecca is a wonderful student.
Love that this was workout was geared toward a group class. So challenging on the Cadillac!!! Wow!!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Keva, so please you found the workout a pleasing challenge.!
1-10 of 12

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin