Energetic Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 2138

Energetic Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 2138

Watch this Class
Maggie L
1 person likes this.
This is great - I'm looking for more classes that take place entirely on the "bed" or table as I call it.

I have NO floor space in my treatment room that has a stationary massage table in it. I'm searching for more classes I can download and perform there where I have to be on the table.

If anyone can point me to any others, I'd appreciate it!
Hi Maggie x if you do a search and go to apparatus and choose matwork you can then see in the menu all those that have a raised reformer mat. It may take a few modifications getting into position sometimes and I would imagine you can do the standing warm ups on the floor alongside your table for safety. Probably not good to stand on your therapy table : / Pilates is all about thinking outside the box and finding what works for YOUR body x this site is amazing you will find plenty to do - Enjoy!
Thanks Debra! We really appreciate you sharing how Maggie can filter our classes. Maggie, just so you know, we had that raised Mat made for us so that we could separate the distance between the students on the floor and as well as put the teacher in a position to have the contrast of the blue (usually) in the window. It is primarily for camera angles and visual clarity. Sometimes we stand, up and it is certainly an easier transition for the Instructor filming than it might be for someone on the floor, but theoretically, all the Mat classes should be able to be performed directly on the ground or raised as we have it in my class here. I would encourage you to try other classes that don't utilize this "bed." Thanks for checking us out!
1 person likes this.
I absolutely adore you??! Thank you for the work, I feel like a million bucks after!
1 person likes this.
Those were all supposed to be !!! Not ??? ?? lol
Thank you Ashley!(!!)
1 person likes this.
This is like the perfect little pilates package. Perfect for a quick hit. Thanks Kristi Cooper !
After doing the 10 day challenge, I continue to follow your classes and I get stronger all of the time! After almost a 2 year hiatus from regular practice of Pilates, I’m beginning to feel stronger and more flexible. I love your technique and what I feel is a “balance”—you don’t push too hard (which could be discouraging), yet you subtly challenge. Thanks!
Thank you, Kristi! So much in this little workout!
I really loved that. Still hate the saw but I do it anyway. Because it's good for me. And that's cool.
51-60 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin