Energetic Mat<br>Kristi Cooper<br>Class 2138

Energetic Mat
Kristi Cooper
Class 2138

Watch this Class
Still love it. I haven't seen a new short mat class from you for a while, Kristi. I'm looking forward to one. :)
Thanks Yvonne. I always love doing a Mat class and appreciate all suggestions for what classes people would like to take from me. I'll do one in next time I'm on the schedule!
Thanks Kristi, this short but highly energetic and detailed workout is perfect for the half hour I have in the morning - in not so sunny Dublin! I would love more like this.
You always make me laugh Chrissie - loved the class and your style of teaching - especially for us teachers who have done all this a million times!!!! - its so lovely to be a little less serious but still mindful of what we are doing!
A little less serious but still mindful! Perfect! Thank you Debra Holland!
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! I feel really good after this class. I enjoy all the little variations you point out in each exercise!
1 person likes this.
one of your best class...thank you...
Thank you Cigdem Acar!
Kristi - that was challenging and i loved it! You have such a natural style that keeps me motivated and engaged all the time! I am addicted now! Thanks for being my teacher for the day … learning to let go, one bit at a time :)
Wessam Ghazy ~ Thank you for being my student yesterday! You have no idea how timely your post here is for me. I am learning (re-learning) to let go, one bit at a time right now (again) too! Thank you!
41-50 of 71

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin