Erectorcises on the Mat<br>Phillip Beach<br>Class 2217

Erectorcises on the Mat
Phillip Beach
Class 2217

Watch this Class
Wonderful that Phillip's work is now more readily available to us all. Thanks PA for getting Phillip and his work out to our community and clients.
Monica H
2 people like this.
Great to see Phillip Beach on 'Pilates Anytime'! He is excellent!
We had the pleasure of hosting him in Charlotte last year for a 4 day workshop and have been incorporating his functional 'erectorsizes' ever since. Of all the things we teach - getting up and down from the floor with ease has by far been the most beneficial. Thank you Dr. Beach!
Pfffff...it was tough! More than I thought!! My feet are still "working" from the inside! Thank you Phillip
1 person likes this.
HA!! I thought this was going to be 'easy'! How wrong was I.
Obviously more exploration and practice is needed. Thanks so much Phillip ;))

Hi Tara, I do read these posts! I do my best to let the local folks know what is upcoming as best I can.The best way to inquire about upcoming events is to look at the our studio schedule or, simply let us know (at contact@pilatesanytime.com) when you want to come and we'll let you know who is visiting... I must admit, it is a pretty great line up every week!
We often post events on our studio Facebook page, so be sure to "like" it too! Some good news is that Phillip intends to return in conjunction with Tom McCook next year so there will be more opportunities! I hope you're well! Been a long time again!
Studio at Padaro
Oh my feet are so happy right now!! Thank you!
Christine Lamb
I had the good fortune to attend Phillip's 3 day workshop in London . It was enlightening . His book Mucsles and meridians
is well worth reading . Please can we have more Phillip Beech
videos .
Alexandra L
Wonderful instruction of the functioning of the lower leg and foot. Frankly I found the work painful and I'm hoping it means I need this form of movement. Philip's style is calm, firm and instructive. I greatly appreciate this information.
Amazing how the simple act of getting off the floor is next to impossible for so many and yet should be completely natural for a healthy human body! This is a brilliant way to get back to the very fundamental and basic way to begin to exercise properly! Love this! Thank you Phillip!! I'm enthusiastically looking forward to more!!
I really loved this.
31-40 of 67

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin