Centered<br>Madeline Black<br>Special 2257

Centered
Madeline Black
Special 2257

Watch this Special Feature
1 person likes this.
Kristi, I love the interviews you do! They are always so interesting.
1 person likes this.
Very lovely talk, - great questions and informative answers. I cannot wait to get the book!
Can't wait to get the book, and hopefully one day get to take a Madeline Black workshop. :)
Barbara T
1 person likes this.
I'm having trouble using the QR codes found in the book. Can you give instructions so that I can download the videos? Thanks and Happy New Year!
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Barbara ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with the QR codes. Once you have access to the workshop, you should be able to stream each chapter either by scanning the QR code, or going directly to the workshop to watch it. Our downloading feature is not available for workshops with chapters right now, so you will only be able to stream it with an internet connection. Please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com if you have any questions.
1 person likes this.
Centered is an amazing tool. Love it and love the author - thanks to the both of you:)
Nadine D
Hi there, I've recently bought 2ed Centred and it looks like a fabulous book. I was just trying to access videos via QR codes in book but it is asking me to purchase workshop to access content. Is this correct or should I be able to access video links free of charge? Thanks!
1 person likes this.
Nadine D ~ There should be a code in the book that will give you access to the videos in the workshop. If you have trouble accessing it, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com and we can help you.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin