Three-Dimensional Motion<br>Juan Nieto<br>Class 2555

Three-Dimensional Motion
Juan Nieto
Class 2555

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I've just re read your explanations to Pam and having got back on the floor to try understand they make complete sense -Thank you again.
Anke M
1 person likes this.
Grande Juan! Muchas gracias !! Viva polestar EspaƱa jeje
wf
wf
1 person likes this.
Outstanding and intelligent in every way. Great cuing, biomechanics, and progressions. Juan, thank you very much.
1 person likes this.
Juan, this is certainly great work! There are a lot of comments, so I didn't read very many but out of the ones I did read it sounded like everyone has perfectly healthy feet!

I have two issues, one is a small bunion on my right metatarsal joint #1, and the other is what I was taught as turf toe on my left metatarsal joint #1. Most of this felt really good but when it came to being in the squat on the toes and having to lower my knees to the floor, I was very resistant in part because I believe the turf toe injury was caused by overly dorsal flexing that joint in the exact same position.

I used a door way, and kept my hands on the door jam while lowering my knees as far as possible so I could still get the range of motion.

If you have further suggestions I would appreciate it! Maybe for future videos you could address these types of issues?

Thanks again!
1 person likes this.
Insightful, comprehensive AND FUN. Thanks!
Lovely class Juan. Really imaginative flowing movements which will work well with my clients. One thing I notice a lot is how much people struggle to get their heels down in the full squat element. What are your tips for helping people find the strategy needed to drop the heels down. This is also something I personally struggle with! Can't wait to see you next video!
Your class was excellent! Thank you .
Excelente. Gracias a Juan
My husband normally doesn't care to join me when I do Pilates, but he absolutely loves this routine! Thank you for this class!
Really interesting class. And useful. Thanks.
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin