Centering Flow<br>Michael King<br>Class 2712

Centering Flow
Michael King
Class 2712

Watch this Class
What a lovely flow, thank you 😊 
As I continue my goal to take every Michael King Class posted at PA, I just experienced another Super Workout  I had fun and feel great. I am also giving a shout-out to Amy Havens and Gia Calhoun for being a part of the class! Thanks again Michael:) 
1 person likes this.
Michael King, your practice is sooo fluent! You are awesome! I admire you! Thank you!
Suwannee J
You are the best!

Michael I am so so so grateful for you and your teaching method. I am a 61 Year old dentist with a lot of arthritis in the neck and shoulders . This always makes me loosen up. With some ouches in the side
Michael I am so so so grateful for you and your teaching method. I am a 61 Year old dentist with a lot of arthritis in the neck and shoulders . This always makes me loosen up. With some ouches in the side
31-40 of 45

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin