Strength, Precision, & Flow<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2714

Strength, Precision, & Flow
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2714

Watch this Class
Edgar A
I liked your note about not pancaking when folding over the legs during the roll up but instead keeping the body rounded and engaged. I also like the version of keeping the arms straight over the head in the initiation of the roll up for an extra challenge.
Really enjoyed this one! A good mix of movement and stretch. Thanks Diane!!
Gianna  A
I really appreciated the pace of this class and the thoughtfulness. I loved the glute work laying on the side and the transitions between things. The toe taps are definitely something I want to try!
Ashley O
The transitions between the push up’s and the glute work towards the end was so wonderful. I loved how everything is almost choreographed in this class all the way up until the very ending with the breathing and the arms lifting and lowering
Katie W
I really loved the balance between stretching and strengthening in this class, especially during the glute and leg work towards the end of class. I also enjoyed the addition of  pulses with alternating flexed/pointed feet during the second position/straddle stretch.
Anna H
I enjoyed how each movement was very detailed and intentional. Starting and ending the class with breath helps one get in these detailed mindset. Your transitions created a very fluid class. 
Coral S
I really enjoyed the balance between stretching and strengthening in this class. I felt lengthened through my spine, legs, and arms and by the end I felt like I was standing stronger and taller!
Hands down the best 50 minute investment I have found. Every muscle gets attention.  It’s a sure fire way to start your day and ensure it’s a good one!
Moorea P
This class was great and felt so good on my body. Some details I really liked about this class:- for pelvic tilts : keeping the glutes soft and just feeling that pelvic floor and core. -all the stretching! I do feel as though every mat class I love has stretching it also loosens up my hips for hundreds and teasers. -lastly I loved the “push up” sequence. I will definitely incorporate that one into my routine
Lauren S
A very well-rounded class that seamlessly flowed from one exercise to the next! I love all the juicy lengthening and stretching in this sequence and emphasis on breath!
41-50 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin