Strength, Precision, & Flow<br>Diane Diefenderfer<br>Class 2714

Strength, Precision, & Flow
Diane Diefenderfer
Class 2714

Watch this Class
Isabela D
something i struggle a lot with is having a good flow. I feel like this class really gave me an idea on how to make exercises flow together without having too much up and down and going prone. It was also a well rounded work out.
Natalia C
I enjoyed the focused stretching aspect of this class. There are so many different things you can do and it makes sense to apply combined stretches and other exercises from different the apparatus to the floor. I also noticed the sequencing of this class, it’s somewhat different than what we do in terms of exercises but I like the options and flow. 
Quinn F
I like the addition of different nuances in some of the exercises like swan!
Cara L
I really enjoyed that this class had a balance between stretching and difficult mat exercises, all while keeping a nice and continual flow. 
Mikaela S
1 person likes this.
This class was perfect for centering myself and connecting my mind and my body. 
Natalia C
This time I took the class myself and I really enjoyed this extremely thorough workout!
Simona K
1 person likes this.
Easy to follow, well rounded mat class with great instructions. I enjoyed the stretching aspects combined with difficult mat exercises.  
Andrea L
1 person likes this.
Wow, I feel great! I love your classes Diane Diefenderfer!!
Edgar A
I really enjoyed the sequence from the hip opener through the final teaser. I felt my whole body increasing in rotation and strength throughout the exercises. Very effective full body experience.
Edgar A
I really like how you emphasize during single leg stretch to really pull the knee in as the opposite leg stretches out long. This encourages a full non stop movement rather than just finding the shape and holding in the percussive breathing.
31-40 of 51

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin