Pilates Birthing Series<br>Leah Stewart<br>Introduction 2956

Pilates Birthing Series
Leah Stewart
Introduction 2956

Watch this Program Introduction
2 people like this.
You are a gift to the birthing world. Thank you. I encourage the women I work with to take your classes on Pilates Anytime. I wish I could maintain your generous spirit when addressing the problem of the many obstetricians and even some midwives who limit women's mobility and choice of birthing positions. Thank you for advocating for liberty of movement and upright positions!!
I totally agree Joni Nichols, Leah Stewart is my menthor on Pregnancy Pilates :) I insist about the book you should be writing, because everyone cannot reach pilates anytime and reading is precious :))
I forgot to congratulate your 3rd pregnancy, I wish health and joy :)
Kathleen M
Great work Leah! As a fellow pilates instructor and mom of 3 young ones, I am excited that you're taking this on as I know it will benefit woman all over the world. I'm a big believer in movement and breathing to bring on a healthy labor for mom and baby. Using Pilates foundations, as you're talking about here, I've had 3 healthy, natural and powerful deliveries. So far in my life, nothing has matched the empowerment of these experiences. You go girl!! ;)
Eleven minutes pointless introduction. The first 5:52 are irrelevant, then you finally have something useful for about 90 secs to go back to pure waffle until the end.
Thank you SO much, Leah! I am so excited for this series. I loved your classes when I was pregnant with my first and had an amazing birthing experience. I am currently pregnant with my second. Congratulations on your baby girl!
Hi beautiful lady. I love your classes, your energy and wisdom. How soon did you return to pilates on your first baby. Could you please say? Thank you.
Ladies, thank you so much for the feedback and encouragement. Pilates is so wonderful for labor and birth, and as we dive deeper into it, we discover more and more that Pilates can do for women during this precious season of life. Teresa - Generally, I return to some very basic movements (not exercises) within a day or two of giving birth. Then I slowly add more and more over the course of 4 - 5 months postpartum. I always take it slow, and as a result have had very healthy recoveries after all three births.
Hi Leah, loving all your content, but I can't find the birthing series only the intro?
Natalie ~ You can find the rest of the series here. I hope you enjoy it!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin