Five-Pointed Star Series<br>Ken Gilbert<br>Tutorial 3075

Five-Pointed Star Series
Ken Gilbert
Tutorial 3075

Watch this Tutorial
Thank you for this series Ken. You have awakened the 5 pointed star in me.
1 person likes this.
David . . . good to hear that the "5 Pointed Star" makes sense to you. I began exploring this in 2009 as part of what has evolved into my "Aesthetic Anatomy" philosophy and approach to the work.
thank you Ken, this is very inspirational! I love how you let us be part of an individual journey , - so open with the struggles of the day and at the same time so strong, graceful and disciplined! I especially love the idea of moving from the center-point to the five "star- points". It is a variation of a cue that I heard before, but you bring it into a beautiful new picture!
Silke . . . thank you for your acknowledgment of the work! I stepped into the idea of creating a tutorial that would have extensions (my working through the cues as they come to me while doing the work). I am an intuitive empathic teacher and need to see/feel the student and myself in the processes of movement and sessions. I am loving the "5-Pointed Star" and the "Center Core". Visit my website www.embodyment.com. I would love to hear your comments about my content!
Loved this series! Think you're fantastic!!!
Kiki . . . thank you! Soon, I will be publishing images of the Pentad: 5-Pointed Star and 5-Spoked Man.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin