Cardio Blast<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 3054

Cardio Blast
Amy Havens
Class 3054

Watch this Class
Copycat -- the 'walk like an elephant' gets easier, and more fun the more you practice! Yvonne and Nimisha -- glad you both enjoyed the elephant walk too!! :)
1 person likes this.
Wow!!!!!!!!! Thanks
1 person likes this.
Phew, what a way to start the day. Feeling energised; love your classes :)
1 person likes this.
hi amy, i am loving these workouts! wanted to tell you that i've had to modify due to rotator cuff surgery a few months ago, but did the standing roll down in front of a countertop and then curled up enough to do all the plank work there. it works, and more fun than just doing basic pt lat work!
Thank you Sharon , Rebecca and Billie -- and Billie -- great idea to use the countertop, I love it! Pilates is so adjustable ! I'm dealing with a little rotator cuff 'thing' right now too and I'm finding lots of creative and intelligent ways to work out some of the usual positions. :) .
1 person likes this.
Who said you can't sweat by doing Pilates? I did :) thks Amy Havens Great class again. I'm having lots of fun with your challenge!
1 person likes this.
Im loving this challenge!
Glad you're enjoying this Lisa -- so glad you're here with me! And you too April -- thank you for being here with me, moving, learning and experiencing the method with joy! Thank you!!!
1 person likes this.
SO GOOD! This is one to come back to again and again. Sweaty sweetness!
Sweaty Goodness indeed!
31-40 of 53

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin