Hip Hip Hooray<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 3457

Hip Hip Hooray
Niedra Gabriel
Class 3457

Watch this Class
Jo R
1 person likes this.
Thank you loved this class, a little harsh using tennis balls. Looking forward to getting the balls shown on video.
1 person likes this.
Thank You Niedra, I am really enjoying the work with the Franklin Balls and my body is feeling a huge difference already. Looking forward to revisiting these classes and diving even deeper!
Dharma D
Niedra, Thank you so much for this class! I have had a sore hip/ glute and couldn't quite figure out what my body needed to feel better. After just one session my pain levels more than halved. I'll try this a few more times the coming days! 
Niedra Gabriel
Dharma D always makes me so happy to read about someone getting relief from pain with this work.  Please share how it affects your hip when you repeat a few times.  Happy holidays.
Dharma D
1 person likes this.
Hi Niedra  thank you for asking, my pain is gone, just after 3 repetitions of the class. I did it morning and evening for a few days. I'm sooooo glad because I was in pain for over a week and unsure what to do for it.  This saved me a trip to the physiotherapist! Happy holidays to you too!
1 person likes this.
revisited this class as my hips - & glutes - have been soooo stuck.  Feels great, and it's now going to be on my daily radar, thank you x

Niedra Gabriel
Dharma D and Monica W  I am so happy to read both your comments. I am glad this work is helping, I am always blown away by how effective it is. Enjoy.
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
Niedra, this is my favourite sequence in the challenge so far.......the best release for my tight left hip that I have ever experienced, brilliant!! Thank you.
Niedra Gabriel
So glad you are benefitting from this work Julie L  Fasscia arelease work is amazing. 
Sue S
Niedra Gabriel Thank you for another excellent class.
21-30 of 40

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin