The Reach: Upper Body<br>Andrea Maida<br>Tutorial 3789

The Reach: Upper Body
Andrea Maida
Tutorial 3789

Watch this Tutorial
1 person likes this.
Andrea is an awesome teacher.  I hope she will make more videos!  Her passion for and explanation of Pilates are inspiring.
2 people like this.
Thank you so much for all your kind words! So glad you liked this video and stay tuned for a couple more tutorials and some workouts around this Pilates theme :) xox
1 person likes this.
Thank you Andrea for this great tutorial!  It's wonderful to see you here on PA - you're a great addition to their instructor list.
2 people like this.
Hi there - Thank you so much for watching and for your kind words of congratulations :) I'm excited to be here too! 
Wow, what an absolute treat to see you here on PA! You’re an amazing teacher & I am very happy you’ll have more classes coming up. 
Hi Kristine! Thank you so much for the warm welcome and your kind words :) 
Kimberly R
1 person likes this.
Being a former dancer who sees all movement in lines - which defines these oppositional forces - I thoroughly enjoyed listening to and watching this video. Thank you for putting to words what my thoughts try to convey!
1 person likes this.
Hi Kimberly :) Thanks so much for watching my tutorial - so glad you are finding it to be helpful! I sure love me some opposition LOL 
Taghrid K
Thoroughly enjoyable, love the reach and the opposition, which I feel makes more spaces in the body, Thank you Andrea lovely meeting you on PA.
Thank you so much Taghrid - yes that wonderful feeling of length and space in the body - yum! Can't get enough of it I agree :) Lovely to meet you here as well xox

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin