Fascial Net Plastination<br>Elizabeth Larkam<br>Discussion 4037

Fascial Net Plastination
Elizabeth Larkam
Discussion 4037

Watch this Discussion
Fascinating information and gorgeous images presented by Rachelle Clauson. Media & Communications Coordinator for the Fascial Net Platination Project show fascia in a new light.  Thank you Rachelle for bringing your expertise to Pilates Anytime. Congratulations on your brilliant debut on this platform!
2 people like this.
This was absolutely fascinating!! Thank you!
Sadly I cannot open any of the above references on my computer!  Can this information be available on any other platform?  Thank you
2 people like this.
That was so interesting! Thank you!
2 people like this.
Thank you both for introducing us to this fascinating work!  
Thank you Sharon. I think Pilates Anytime will post more of our references next week.
Mary, the Pilates Anytime wizards will answer you about downloading references. One of the references is a list of Pilates Anytime workshops taught by members of the FNPP advisory board. You can search this website by instructor: 1. Robert Schleip, 2. Gil Hedley, 3. Tom Myers with Larkam. The last slide of the discussion includes a website with references. Thank you very much for your interest in further study.
2 people like this.
Knowing I run the risk of over simplifying here 😊 — but did I hear Rachelle say something to the effect that “we’re” beginning to discover a neurological connection with fascia? I mean, I guess everything in the body has some neurology involved, but that’s pretty mind-blowing! (Unintentional pun. 😁) Or did I confuse something?
Mbrown, the voices you hear may not be in your head (my attempt at humor). I will search for a reference from a paper by Carla Stecco🤓
Mary ~ I have emailed you this attachment so that you can access them more easily. So glad that you enjoyed this discussion!
1-10 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin