Balancing The Spine<br>Rachel Taylor Segel<br>Class 4416

Balancing The Spine
Rachel Taylor Segel
Class 4416

Watch this Class
Thank you, Rachel and student for this class. I love the form and execution, very good! And: with mask, wow. 
I liked the moment you took to feel before and after the One Leg Circles, with the knee into the chest. Such a noticeable difference! 
Oh, I forgot to mention: also the prep work for the Spine Stretch was great! Always searching, exploring and learning...
Michele B
2 people like this.
So thankful to you and PA for this series! So much to learn and explore!
Thank you All!!! I’m so happy to do this and share and discover- our bodies are the most amazing orchestra and pilates is theory and instruments in one(-:  I’m so looking forward to putting together more of the mechanics! Rachel
2 people like this.
Such knowledge ! Great prep for the exercises I learnt a lot thank you x 
2 people like this.
So many nuggets of gold here from a true master of the work! I have been an extremely lucky student of Rachel's for over 15 years and love her continuous curiosity and deepening of the feelings behind, between and within the work, just - BRAVA!!!!💗
Andy M
1 person likes this.
Rachel Taylor Segel Such a natural teacher. You are a gift to our industry.
🙏🙏  We are so lucky to teach Pilates aren’t we?!!
2 people like this.
Slow paced class with lots of cuing and helpful information. I wore 5 lb leg weights which worked well for me. I like this format where the instructor explains everything while carefully monitoring a student. i had fun, got a nice workout, and feel much better. Thanks Rachel:) 

3 people like this.
As always, Rachel, I love the way your mind works! Did this at the end of a long day and my spine feels heavenly....Thank you! 
1-10 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin