Developing Proprioception<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 4369

Developing Proprioception
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 4369

Watch this Class
Head  moves in the beginning are so much better than  these  big head rolls and  swings  that  instructors  show to loosen up tight necks.  Adding  conscious breathing makes it easier for the client.
1 person likes this.
love his tee shirt- couldn’t agree more
I was surprising at how much pain the student expressed. Would that be normal for this kind of work?
I absolutely LOVE that a class on PA was demonstrated with someone who has less flexibility than "the average superstar pilates instructor." Modifications and mat height and etc are key and well demo'd and cued. I relate to this student's body very personally, so it's great to see it acknowledged given most instructors seem to be surprised by my mods for myself. I love helping students of similar flexibility find their pilates practice and am grateful to Ms. Ross-Nash for this flow.

Kristin- thank you! I agree, which is one reason I wanted to document this. I teach"REAL" clients.... have for over 30 years. It is how we really learn to understand the depth of this work. teaching the same students over and over and learning to apply the method to progress.
what a great series thanks so much for this

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin