Towel Work
Kyria Sabin
Class 4744

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
What a treat!!! Thank you
Valli
2 people like this.
I love this method, very interesting lesson, more please :)
1 person likes this.
Thanks so much for this wonderful class. I loved the simplicity but detailed movement. My shoulders feel free and loose and I have more mobility in the shoulder girdle. 
Chaz K
2 people like this.
Love love love the “Every Body is beautiful” !!!! More fletcher please
That felt great! I haven't done a Towel work class in a long time. This was a much needed class for me today. Thanks Kyria Sabin !
1 person likes this.
Wonderful class Kyria. Thank you for this wonderful introduction to the Fletcher Towel Work. I noticed limitations with the posterior movement. Thank you for showing the modification, although I still had difficulty with the lowering part even with the modification. I am sure I would benefit from using the Fletcher Towel for a better grip. 
1 person likes this.
Thank you Kyria for this class❤️
1 person likes this.
I put this class on my playlist and then looked up the price of a branded braided towel.  Oh, dear.  But I really needed a standing class today and took this using my yoga strap just to see if it could be done.  Your hands will get a bit tired squeezing the thinner strap but I was able to find the right length of strap each time.   Terrific class for spine mobilization.  The hands working the strap will give you newfound appreciation of fun in side flexion and chest expansion!
1 person likes this.
Thoroughly enjoyed your class Kyria many thanks xx
IOS C
1 person likes this.
Fantastic! Nothing better for shoulder and spinal mobility!

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin