Feel-Good Magic Circle<br>Mariska Breland<br>Class 5214

Feel-Good Magic Circle
Mariska Breland
Class 5214

Watch this Class
2 people like this.
What a brilliant class! I  ended up incorporating the side plank/magic ring extended twist and the asymmetrical plank into my class today and students flipped over it. Thanks for all you do, Mariska, for inspiring chronic wellness in those living with conditions.
Natalie I that’s a wonderful endorsement!
Julie Lloyd
1 person likes this.
This is a wonderful class, thank you. What a lovely teacher you are! Made me feel very calm and at ease with the class.
Adam M
1 person likes this.
Interesting and pleasant class. I liked the creative thigh stretch. But I think it’s better classified as a beginner level option.
1 person likes this.
WOW! What an effective, easy going, wonderful Magic Circle class!
Excellent!  Thank you so much Mariska
1 person likes this.
Fluff on the mat LOL - I think all great Pilates Instructors are in the OCD spectrum ( attention to detail ) it only spins off into madness when we are stressed!  I have a dog in my studio also so yes Dog hair too LOL
1 person likes this.
Thanks! That felt great ... my circle looks brand new since I hardly use it at home, but I loved using it in this class esp.  for extension work and those little rocking rotations. Good start to my day :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you for this class. I look forward to incorporating these “pleasant” exercises into the hard “torture circle” class I’ve been planning for my students who are specifically requesting it - they exist!! Lol
Courtney P you should start with some really pleasant exercises and then hit them with the real magic circle ones. 😈 🔥 
One of my favorite mat classes of all time!! I usually use the magic circle to amp classes up...what a refreshing change!
31-40 of 47

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin