Advanced Reformer<br>Ilaria Cavagna<br>Class 5264

Advanced Reformer
Ilaria Cavagna
Class 5264

Watch this Class
Danielle  L
1 person likes this.
Had to turn it off. The movements were good but way too fast paced like others have said. I don’t mind fast paced but keep in mind, we are looking from the reformer to the monitor for the moves not knowing what’s coming next. By the time I got into positions, you were already well into the movement. I felt rushed, awkward, and like there was potential for injury here. This is the only class I’ve taken online or in person where I felt this way.
Danielle  L
Had to turn it off. The movements were good but way too fast paced like others have said. I don’t mind fast paced but keep in mind, we are looking from the reformer to the monitor for the moves not knowing what’s coming next. By the time I got into positions, you were already well into the movement. I felt rushed, awkward, and like there was potential for injury here. This is the only class I’ve taken online or in person where I felt this way.
Danielle L Hi Danielle,
Danielle L Hi Danielle, I’m sorry about your experience with this class. An aspect of any advanced work is also to move at a sustained pace. Having said that it should never feel rushed or dangerous. I’ll keep in mind for future classes. Thank you for your feedback. ilaria
Eric M
1 person likes this.
Beautiful, just beautiful! Loved the flow and the pacing was challenging and honestly just impressive. Thank you for inspiring, Ilaria!
Eric M Thank you Eric! 🙏🏼 
Elena S
Hello Ilaria
I like the workout. It's a bit fast for me. Couldn't you do something similar at an intermediate level on the Reformer and with more repetitions of the individual exercises so that you don't have to change so quickly? That would be great.
SY
SY
This workout was PERFECT! It's faster, but it's controlled and the movements are precise. Advanced classical at it's best! Thanks you so much for a great workout!
SY
SY
All the people complaining... Read the description. It's described as advanced classical Pilates AND at an accelerated pace. IYkYK! There's nothing wrong with this video. Ilaria, it was GREAT! Please keep them coming!
Sarah P
Workout shows the possibilities of an advanced practice. I had to stop and rewatch at times, appropriately so, because I'm not there yet when it comes to all of these moves. Great to have somewhere to aim for progression of my practice, and I will pay more attention to transitions on the reformer as well. 
31-40 of 42

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin