Beginner Mat<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Class 653

Beginner Mat
Niedra Gabriel
Class 653

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
You are so attentive to your class and your cuing is spot on. I always enjoy your classes! Thanks.
Very very good class. Great Cueing Makes All the Difference.
Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you both, glad you enjoyed the workout.
CAS
1 person likes this.
Another Niedra class I enjoy doing!
1 person likes this.
It's Celia from Baggs , WY & I just have to thank you, again, for your classes you did here--& for your classes on PA. I do this class at least once a week (in between the ones I take from Kathy @ our community center). Plus your foot class has been a God-send to me. Thanks to you my muscles are stronger, my posture is better, I gain relief from spasticity caused by MS, and my balance is improving--not to mention all the emotional & mental & mind/body/spirit benefits I gain from doing Pilates! Thank you for your classes & for you coming to Baggs & helping us!
Niedra Gabriel
hi there Celia, how lovely to read this post from you. I am so thrilled that you have benfited so much from Pilates and my only regret is that had I known you were so dedicated I would have had you join the training as you are teacher material - perhaps we can get you out here some time to learn to share more - you could teach and support others with MS who don't know how much better they could feel with some careful pilates.
Rebecca B
1 person likes this.
Hello, Niedra, we seem to separated by time and space as this video was filmed 8 years ago, but not only have I derived so much help from this video, but also the beginners series 1-10. Just FYI, series #9 requires a ring; I ordered one and am waiting to receive it, but in the meantime I looked for level 1 videos taught by you and this particular one is a great Segway between 8 and 9. Thank you! I have learned so much!
Niedra Gabriel
Rebecca thank you fro your lovely comment, and I especially love the separated by time and space! isn't it amazing that a video filed 8 years ago is helping you now? Thank you Pilates Anytime!  I am so happy to read that this series has helped you with your practices. Keep learning, keep moving and enjoy teh journey.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin