downloads only do half of videos

#422 and #335 only downloaded half way so were unable to workout completely. I just joined 6/14/11. ran 2 other videos and they were fine..any suggestions?
I just sent an email about the workouts not playing properly. They are very slow to load and then stop and start even when I change the setting to "low" as suggested. I am very frustrated, it just took 15 minutes to watch 4 minutes of a class......suggestions?
Hi Lynda, check to see how many other programs you may have open. Sometimes closing everying else down helps with watching the classes.
I never had this issue and my first 2 months of viewing were a breeze. I shut down all other programs on the computer and still the video takes forever to load and stops and starts every few seconds.....is anyone else having this problem?
Hi, I'm having the same problem. Videos freeze up. I stopped and started over in HD but this froze too:( about 30 min into the class.
Ted Johnson
Hi Guys,

We have been working on this issue and have been in contact with the service that provides the video serving to see what we can find out. In general, pressing the "refresh" button on your web browser usually fixes the problem, but we're working hard to make sure nobody has these issues in the first place.
Today I watched Amy Havens 20 min Jumpboard workout with no problems! Thanks so much for all the feedback and here's to hoping the problem is resolved!
Yay!! Glad things are up and running for you. Let me know what you think about the jumpboard class!
Amy the jumpboard class what great and I look forward to more of the same but different! Unfortunately I spoke to soon as while watching another class the video stopped and started then cut out right in the middle! I am grateful to have had 1 better experience today and will check back in a few!
Hi - I am not able to view the complete Alissa Wyatt Reformer workout. I have it set to "low". It continues to cut off at the same spot - right after Elephant. Any ideas? Thank you
1-10 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin