Peak Pilates MVE reformer

Diane L
1 person likes this.
I'm looking to purchase a reformer. Does anyone have any feedback on either the Peak Pilates MVE reformer or their Fit reformers? Thanks
My daughter In Law is a Peak instructor and owns an MVE. I have worked out on her..really highly reccomend this product.. has a wide seat, its lightweight easily stacks and extremely easy to change the spring load..just moves up and down. The next one I get will be this one!!!
ummmmmmmm typo!! sorry I meant to say I have worked out on hers...lol. I have not worked out on her..but i did see a recent vintage photo of Mr. Pilates standing (literally) on one of his female clients. Guess he was trying to show off her core strength! But I better not try that one. haha
I have found that it moves well and is efficient in terms of space and stacking, etc. Our experience though has been that with heavy studio usage, some of the plastic pieces have not held up, screws get loose and such.
I think I have lost it.. I noticed you put reformer on here. I got thrown when I saw MVE. because thats the name of Peaks chair. I am not sure the reformer is called MVE but it just may be., I did work out on a Peak reformer in Dallas once and have to say I did not care for it. But I have a Balanced Body and grown very used to its style and comfort. Am sorry for the confusion.
Diane L
I was able to find a used Balanced Body studio reformer. I appreciate having the same type of reformer that most of these classes use. Thanks everyone for your help. I was just thinking about the Peak Pilates reformer as they are located her in Colorado plus they were within my budget. Guess it worked out for the best anyway.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin