Staying Safe (Blog)

Staying Safe (Blog)

Read This Article
Lisa C
3 people like this.
Thanks John!  I have truly enjoyed the live and recorded classes from the teachers at Pilates Anytime these past few months.  So, so needed in these challenging times for all.
2 people like this.
Thank you for the update. Love the live and recorded classes; appreciate the effort made by all the teachers.  
Rajashree Srirangarajan
Thanks for the update. I enjoy your classes both live streaming and the recorded ones. I'm a big fan of this site and I learn something new everyday I tune in. Thank you to all the dedicated staff/teachers! You all do an amazing job and best of all you keep me inspired to get better everyday! Look forward to your blog posts.
2 people like this.
Totally agree with Rajashree! Love Pilates Anytime. The live classes and reports are fantastic!! To be able to keep on learning and moving is so helpfull for my well being!! Thank you so much!!Together we are strong! take care and keep safe!!
Cynthia G
1 person likes this.
Thanks for sharing your painful decisions and story.  We thank you for continuing to give us exciting classes.  Thanks to the teachers who share their personal spaces with us.  It helps to know we are not alone, no matter where we are in the world.
Maryam
Lots of love to you PA team. Hope this situation will over soon. There is still 1000 of 1000 videos in PA that we can watch and practice during this pandemic. 
Thank you John for keeping us so well educated during the lockdown. The home classes have been brilliant, your webinars very useful ( eg the cleaning regime for equipment in studios). I think you are doing a fabulous job keeping us all connected and the  positivity of the PA  teachers and of the method itself  has kept me and my clients strong, both physically and mentally. 
Fern K
Thanks for the update, John! I love the live classes, especially for the feeling that we are all in this crisis together (even if not physically together)!
And I have gotten a lot out of the webinars and information sessions. So all of your hard work and thinking about what we members need and want has really paid off.

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin