Back Care Workshop<br>Brent Anderson<br>Workshop 645

Back Care Workshop
Brent Anderson
Workshop 645

Watch this Workshop
Maryam
Thank you Brent Anderson. would be my pleasure. 
Maryam
1 person likes this.
million thanks Gia Calhoun.  
How can I purchase this class. What is your web site ? I can’t understand
Hi Alona, you can purchase this workshop on our website by going to the Back Care Workshop and selecting Buy Now in red on the right hand corner of the screen. If you have any further questions please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
I just bought this workshop and I would have loved to ses more pictures of what you were teaching. I also thought that the classe on the reformer would be an other one  then the one on line so I pas a bit disapionted. Damaris from Geneva
Kathy W
Fabulous workshop, I agree with some other comments as a mat class or even small equipment would have been very beneficial.  Otherwise I honestly felt I had my money’s worth by the first 10 minutes!  Thankyou Brent 
Maryam
Thank you again Brent Anderson for the awesome workshop. This is my 3rd times watching this and I am really really enjoying. I have one question regarding disc/vertebrae degrees of freedom. In video you mentioned 12 degrees, but I dont know how it would be with these movements on the planes :
1- compression & decopression
2- flexion
3- extension
4- lateral flexion
5- rotation
6- translation
7- circumduction  

Thank you INA

Marchel A
Maryam thank you for your question and please accept our apologies for the slow response. We have touched base with Brent, who said t is six degrees of freedom with a total of 12 directions of movement.
Flexion
Extension
SB right
SB left
Rot R
Rot L
Compression
D ecompression
Ant translation
Post translation
Right Translation
Left Translation

Maryam
1 person likes this.
Thank you very much Marchel A for following up. Very helpful. 
111-119 of 119

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin