Mat Movement Flow<br>Kathy Corey<br>Class 1032

Mat Movement Flow
Kathy Corey
Class 1032

Watch this Class
3 people like this.
Honestly....once again.... we are not moving for the first 10 mins because of all the talking and explaining. This is NOT listed as as an informative lecture but as a "workout". These types of slow, chatty classes need to be labeled as such. I'm STILL in search of a flow class which actually starts with doing the hundreds the way all studio classes usually do
1 person likes this.
Dawn ~ Thank you for your feedback. Typically in the level 1 and 1/2 classes there is more explanation because a beginning student would need more guidance. To find classes with less talking, I recommend looking at the classes that have an accelerated pace. To find these classes, you can click on Classes at the top of the page and you can filter them by pace. I hope you find classes you enjoy in that section.
Got out of bed feeling stiffer than usual this morning... but after this lovely class, I felt more balanced and flexible - both body and mind! Thank you Kathy! Very much enjoyed the pushups in rotation series, side lying and mermaid moves!
Loved this class! Felt such a difference and learned how to align my body properly!
Great class! I have meralgia parasthetica (a compressed nerve) in one hip which causes numbness and some pain in my thigh. This class really helped loosen up my bad side and restored my sense of balance.
If only I could get past the first two minutes without the video freezing. I have never managed to get to the end of any video with any instructor without it freezing. This is driving me mad
Jill ~ I'm sorry you are having trouble with our videos freezing. I recommend trying a different browser as it may work better for you. We find that Safari works best with our video player, but Chrome and Firefox should work as well. If you continue to have trouble, please email us at contact@pilatesanytime.com.
Catherine J
class cut off at 25min
Marchel A
Catherine J sorry to hear it cut off. Were you able to restart and move to where it stopped? If not, please visit our Video Troubleshooter
11-19 of 19

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin