New Year's Mat<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 1404

New Year's Mat
Amy Havens
Class 1404

Watch this Class
The ab sequence that you kept adding layers too, holy cow! My abs were on fire!!!
1 person likes this.
like it:))
Thank you Maysoon !
Challenging and thorough, thank you.
Glad you enjoyed that Lisette-Anne !
1 person likes this.
A Great short and effective class as usual...thank you AMy
Thank you Cigdem !
Gaia R
1 person likes this.
Thank you Amy! You made this class 6 years ago and it's still as effective today as I'm sure it has been then! My arms and shoulders are not as grateful to you as I am, but I'll make it my goal this year to work on them and make them stronger! Hope this New Year brings everyone a bit more peace of mind and serenity! Stay positive and keep showing us your contagious smile Amy! Big thank you from Spain!
Hi Gaia R , thank you so much, yes 6 years ago -- crazy, right?!!  Movement is timeless so all the content on this site is applicable anytime!!  I'm with you in your hope for this year, peace of mind and serenity sound divine!  Thank you for sharing your time with me and for your kind words about my spirit!  I love Spain and hope to get back there someday!
Love all the holiday themed classes yet had this in the queue for a while due to it being listed as a beginner class. Don't be fooled by the "beginner" description- this was a hard class, specially for arms.  Thank you, Amy!
61-70 of 70

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin