Jump Board Tutorial<br>Niedra Gabriel<br>Tutorial 1342

Jump Board Tutorial
Niedra Gabriel
Tutorial 1342

Watch this Tutorial
Niedra Gabriel
This is a hard question to respond to Jessica without seeing your body and seeing how your legs interrelate all together. If your ankles are stiff tendon stretch is great ( part of the foot work).
If you feel concerned with hurting yourself perhaps you should wait till you get to cover this with your coach, it will help your ankles done correctly, but if you are very stiff you need other exercises mastered before you introduce jumping board to the students program.
1 person likes this.
Thanks Niedra! My ankles just don't flex back very far on a joint level - I was 'stretched' by doctors when I was young and nothing ever improved, so it's not a muscle length issue. I'm hypermobile is most of my joints except ankles and wrists, so I guess it balances out ;)
Niedra Gabriel
There is a way out of this Jessica, just know there is more to this than you know now. I really cannot answer more with out seeing your body myself, but regardless of whether I ever see you or someone else sees you with an answer or you read something or see a video that sheds light on your current condition, there is more to this is out there. When you want to find an answer it will come to you. Trust me - it will.
1 person likes this.
When I want to find an answer? Wouldn't that be why I asked the question? Oh dear me...
1 person likes this.
great foundation work. thank you for the tutorial!! :)
Krista
1 person likes this.
Love her! I wish she had more jump board videos. She is so precise.
Niedra Gabriel
Glad you enjoyed this video Krista.
Candace
1 person likes this.
Great video Niedro and Mandy! Thank you!
Niedra Gabriel
Thank you Candace, enjoy the jumping.
1 person likes this.
This was so entertaining! Even demonstrators struggle with the same issues we do. Thanks for the good spirited tutorial! (Poor Mandy :) lol)
11-20 of 21

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin