Stabilizing the Pelvis<br>Kathryn Ross-Nash<br>Class 1537

Stabilizing the Pelvis
Kathryn Ross-Nash
Class 1537

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
I love watching you teach.. you're  inspiring, sessions are creative and energetic.  Thank you
Melissa thank you so very much!!!!!!!!!
Robin S
Some workouts should come with a warning like "don't try this if you've eaten your weight in christmas cookies" great workout one I will do over and over again. I always love it when I see where I am weak and can improve. Thank you 
Omg  Robin I really laughed hard when I read your comment!!!!! I think that’s why I did the foundational one today lol
Nelly C
Hahah she is a killer! Loving her!
Horrible - literally no chance to change springs  or get into a correct position no cues - great class to get an injury
Lynn H ~ Thank you for your forum post. This is an advanced class meant for teachers or practitioners with a lot of experience. Kathi does have other classes that go into more depth about the springs and the transitions into the exercises. If you would like recommendations, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com and we'd be happy to help you.
grazie!!!!
Fabienne M
Wow!!!!  Love Ross Nash -- she is fun, she moves with grace and she is my inspiration!  More Ross-Nash videos please!
41-49 of 49

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin