How do I change my credit card billing information? (FAQs)

How do I change my credit card billing information? (FAQs)

Read This Article
I am having the same problem as above--only seeing the "how to" change. I want to see what card is being used. I had changed to an Amex but saw on my bank statement I got debited the last 2 months.
Sarah ~ Since you are using PayPal as your payment method, you will have to go directly to PayPal to update this information. Here are instructions for making this change.
I've been trying to change my credit card details over & over and it looks like its processing but then states that there is an 'error' and a 'future payment date cannot be found'. I even tried changing it to paypal instead of credit card and that didn't work either. Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Kimberley
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Kimberley ~ I looked at your account and saw that you are using PayPal as your payment method. You will need to go directly to PayPal to update your credit card information. Here are instructions for how to do that. If you have any trouble, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
It doesn't look like you've updated your Payment page so that did doesn't lead around to the FAQ page about changing payment methods. I'd like to use a different card or PayPal for my subscription, but am not able to get to that page.
There is no "Change My Credit Card" link on the Payment tab.
(Edited by Moderator - Alex Parsons on April 1, 2022)
Kendall ~ Since you are using PayPal for your subscription, you will need to go directly to PayPal to update your payment information. Here are instructions for how to do this. If you have any questions, please email us at support@pilatesanytime.com.
11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin