Archetypal Postures<br>Phillip Beach<br>Workshop 2310

Archetypal Postures
Phillip Beach
Workshop 2310

Watch this Workshop
David ~ Thank you for your forum post. Our app still isn't to download workshops with multiple chapters, but I will let our programmers know of your request. Hopefully they will be able to work on it soon. Also, you can delete a single video from your downloads by swiping the video to the left and then clicking the delete button. This picture gives an example. I hope this helps!
1 person likes this.
Hi Gia. Many thanks for the info. This is fantastic. It really helps and will be of huge use for me in managing my download playlist. I wonder if I was just being a little dim, or if many other users are unaware of this. Either way, I'm very happy!! xx.
Duane S
Absolutely amazing! I ordered Beach's book and can't wait to study it. I wish everyone would watch this workshop.
Thank you so much for this, loved it. Any more coming? A class or workshop with different bodies, in particular people who scored low on the postures would be great to see how to adapt them. A lot of my clients are unable to go from the floor to standing without strain / without arms and would score close to a 0 for squatting!
11-14 of 14

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin