Wunda Chair Opposition<br>Amy Havens<br>Class 2461

Wunda Chair Opposition
Amy Havens
Class 2461

Watch this Class
Angelika G
1 person likes this.
Great class and fantastic cues. Thank You Amy!
1 person likes this.
Amy is so patient in this video and I gained a lot of knowledge because she really took her time to explain with great cues. Thanks Amy!!
Laura C
1 person likes this.
Eres una fantástica profesora. Gracias.
Volver a ver niveles más bajos nos hacen aprender más.
Thanks
1 person likes this.
this was a lovely class which fit lots in in a short space of time. i have to agree that i think a couple of spring changes were missed and occasionally it was hard to follow cues of "putting my hand here" without looking at the screen and breaking a flow.  That said, really like the push and pull cue, particularly in pike and the heel pressing cue in mermaid - it felt different to me with that.  thank amy!
Hi Vanisha  -- thank you for leaving a comment on this class.  I appreciate your feedback and I'm usually quite good at cuing in such a way that you don't have to look at the screen to follow along (really!) so I take this comment to heart.  I understand the importance of flowing through a workout and I strive to film in such a way that you don't have to turn your head to look.  Glad you enjoyed my cuing however and that you were able to gather a few things from this class for your own practice.
1 person likes this.
great assisting!
Thank you Keren !

11-17 of 17

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin