Back Release Part Two<br>Rebekah Rotstein<br>Tutorial 2494

Back Release Part Two
Rebekah Rotstein
Tutorial 2494

Watch this Tutorial
Thanks everyone! Our Buff Bones® class participants absolutely love this one!
--Mia: good question and the answer is no - allow your body to move and be pulled in the stretch! The more you breathe into it as well the more you'll enhance the fascial glide. I get a major release around my diaphragm when I do this.
--Karin: Doing it once a day should be sufficient as a nice part of a warm up but also or instead perhaps at the end of the day after sitting or walking a lot. It's not a matter of how many times you do it but just do it daily. :)
--Jennifer: re opposite site, that's ok but it's not the same exercise then. The purpose of this is to release tension from the lateral line/chain of fascia along with what you may have learned as the deep front line or the area around the hip diaphragm connection. So doing opposite arm and leg doesn't achieve that but may offer something else that's different. Feel free to always explore!
--Hydie: sometimes working more challenging side first is beneficial to double up on it (like in certain instances of strengthening with scoliosis) and sometimes going with the easier side first is helpful for neuromuscular reeducation cause the nervous system understands the second side more easily once the first side is done - so it's like a head start that the more challenged side gets ;). Again, I don't usually believe in hard/fast rules (in case you haven't noticed) so I encourage you to try things out for yourselves!
--Giglia: I'm glad to hear that speakers of other languages can easily follow. Obrigada! ;)
Thanks everyone!
Great tutorial will look for more regarding Fascia release techniques.
So simple! I find it's a nice one to do just before bed, or after waking up =)
Cher
Amazing and simple exercise or non exercise :)
Thank you
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin