Spiraling Cobra Spine<br>Wendy L.<br>Class 2592

Spiraling Cobra Spine
Wendy L.
Class 2592

Watch this Class
When I joined Pilatesanytime.com, I read a review about one of videos and it said, "life changing." Thank you, Wendy, for teaching this vital information. It has completely transformed my 20+ year practice and life. I immediately learned the comment I read was totally completely accurate. Blessings and love 😘
Melissa, your words touch my heart so deeply. Thank you for engaging with me in this exploration of our deep biointelligence and how that brings our Pilates practice beyond exercises into cultivating a life of fpassion, purpose and vitality!
Thank you so much Wendy, it is amazing. It makes the movement so easy and fun! I absolutely love your work and cues. No tension in my neck..no tension in lowerback and so much fun! Any plans on workshops in Europe? :) My body and me says big thank you! Actually my client bodies too :)
1 person likes this.
Thank you so much, Marika! yes, I will be in Europe next year...contact Iva Mazzolni | Pilates Alliance <iva@pilates-alliance.ch>... as she, Katia Hammouche and April Davis are very committed to continuing our embodied work together, and will be hosting me in 3 locations: Fribourg, Strassbourg and Zurich in September. I am so looking forward to meeting you, and deepening an embodied understanding of Pilates!
1 person likes this.
That is great news! I'm going to write Iva straight away :) Can't wait to meet you and learn more:)
11-15 of 15

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin