Back Body Reformer<br>Sally Anderson<br>Class 2861

Back Body Reformer
Sally Anderson
Class 2861

Watch this Class
1 person likes this.
Really wonderful class. I've not commented on here before, but our teaching styles are so similar that at times I felt like I was hearing myself!....albeit with an Australian accent. The emphasis of working within one's own range of motion, no matter what it is, is such an important concept, and clients feel like they have "permission", so to speak, to do that. Thank you!
1 person likes this.
Great workout!! Love your teaching style. Very beneficial class for my clients! Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
Great workout!! Love your teaching style. Very beneficial class for my clients! Thank you!!
1 person likes this.
I loved this class. Thank you.
My back opened up....
1 person likes this.
Nice class. Thank you
1 person likes this.
This was EXACTLY what I needed! I’m battling a pulled rhomboid and shoulder/upper back work within my own limits helps rebuild my strength in the area. I’ll be taking this class over and over for sure!!!
1 person likes this.
Best class ever! What a brilliant lady. Thank you!
Bern T
1 person likes this.
Thank you Sally for sharing your knowledge! I am  teacher training and your class helps me a lot in developing the cue for success. Thank you so much! 
pilatesground
Hello Sally! T

hank you so much for this beautiful class. I needed this as I have been studying a lot. Additionally, I use my phone for work and editing videos haha! Therefore, I currently do not have good alignment. However, after completing this class I can feel the difference already. Thank you thank you thank you!
Sally Anderson
pilatesground Thank you for a wonderful message! Very rewarding for me to hear it's made a difference for you. 🙏 😊 
11-20 of 20

You need to be a subscriber to post a comment.

Please Log In or Create an Account to start your free trial.

Footer Pilates Anytime Logo

Move With Us

Experience Pilates. Experience life.

Let's Begin